Monday, September 24, 2012

BLOG ALERT!

Well, I'm still feeling a little under the weather today, and my eyes are a little swollen up, so there won't really be a blog update today. Unless you consider THIS an update. I don't, but technically I guess it is.

I'm going to take the short time I have today to thank everyone who follows this blog. I love to tell my stories and make you smile. Alot of the things I write about here, I have not spoken about in years. There are even some things I never spoke of before. I have tons of things to say, and I hope you continue to read, and enjoy them.

So far this blog has raised just over $100 using AdSense. That is enough to purchase 2-3 computers that I can fix and then donate. This is very important to me, and the help that you, the readers have given, means alot to me.

So if you have a memory that you would like to share, I would be more than happy to write about here. Because without you, this would be just another link in a sea of Internet pages.

Thank you. From my heart, I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment