Sunday, September 9, 2012

A very important question.

I really love writing this blog everyday, and sharing my stories with all of you. I have SO much more to tell, and I hope you stick around for all I have to say. But I have a question. It's not easy to ask because I don't know how everyone will feel about it. But Here goes....

I have an opportunity to do some good in this world. If you know me, you know that I try to help others any way I can. I never ask for anything in return for what I do, except that you pay it forward any way you can. I have a chance to make some money with this blog. Not for personal gain, but to help others by using that money to help others get a computer that they otherwise could never afford. My friend Bryan and I have been working so hard to help others out, but the funds just aren't there anymore. We would take a nice computer we would get donated, sell it and use that money to get three others that were broken, fix them and give them away.

Donation computers are way down, but people that have a need for them are way up. I can place ads on my blog page, and every click of them by a reader would earn money that we can put towards helping others.

I NEVER wanted my blog to be about money, and it NEVER will. But I need to be able to help those that need it. I figured that if my blog can help someone, I would like to able to do so.

Please let me know what you think. You can leave a note on my Facebook page, or even here in the comment section and let me know what you think. And as always, if you DO have a computer, laptop OR desktop you would like to see go to a good home, please let me know.

Thank you for your understanding. I want to be able to expand my services to help autistic children get iPads that I know will help them. I have so many friends that have autistic children, and I hate not being to help out when I know I can do some good for them as well.

What do you think? This is VERY important that we are on the same page. I won't do it if it will offend you.

Thank you. :)

4 comments:

  1. If you have an opportunity to collect funds for philanthropical use, do it. I can't imagine there is a single person who enjoys your blog who wouldn't support you raising funds through it. Please count my vote as pro dough.
    I also believe I can get you 2 desktop computers which need some work. I'll let you know.
    Peace, love, and chicken! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a wonderful idea. There should be more people on this planet like you, Mark :) Oh, and, by the way, I still have monitors and a printer here waiting for you :)

    ReplyDelete