Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Rectum? Hell, it nearly KILLED him!

Sometimes I wonder how I am still around. Seems to me that I have had a dictionary full of medical problems. Such is the way it is right now. I took a spill about 1 1/2 months ago on some steps that were in bad shape. The ankle that I had previous surgery on was once again the victim.

Now, like the idiot I am, I took a "let's see what happens" stance on the injury. Now, 45 days after, I have an ankle that looks like it has been inflated with pain and fluid.

Therefore, I am taking the day off from my blog to try and get some rest.

Oh, and a HUGE thank you to Roxanne Jenkins. She shipped my nachos via UPS! Not put together mind you, but the cheese, salsa and chips. That was awesome! I have the best friends in the world.

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment