Thursday, October 25, 2012

If I had a third eye.....

Ok, I need to tell you guys something. My health KIND of sucks right now. I have been suffering from a terribly damaged ankle for close to a month and a half now. It just keeps getting worse. And on top of that, my asthma has been wiping me out from this back and forth weather. I find it hard to focus on writing my blog everyday with the amount of pain that I am in. It has been almost a month since I have had more than 3 hours of sleep at night. Stressing about the Autism campaign when I should have get resting? Guilty as charged.

I'm not telling you this for sympathy, it's just that I want you to know that if I don't get a chance to update this page, you will understand why. I will still post funny stories and other things for you to read, but I am going to take the next week off from writing personal material.

So keep your eyes peeled for something here daily, and I will retuyrn to postingf my own stuff a week from today.

Thank you everyone. I love you all. :)

Oh yeah, if I had a third eye? It would be kind of cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment