Monday, November 5, 2012

Who can answer this question?

In the 70's I grew up in the Grand Rapids area. There was a haunted house that was just off the highway. It also offered horse rides, hay rides and nature trails to walk down. For the life of me, I cannot remember the name of this place. We went there on a class field trip when I was in 2nd grade. The last time I remember geeing it was in 1977. Even after all of my trips back downstate over the years, I don't see ANY evidence of this place even existing.

The first person to identify what this place was called, and what ever happened to it whens a mention on my blog, as well as my eternal gratitude for saving a childhood memory for me.

I will tell my story of the time I went there and had the CRAP scared out of me tomorrow.

Get cracking and see who can answer the question that has plagued me for years.

1 comment:

  1. I know who to ask and I will try to get an answer for you.

    ReplyDelete