Thursday, November 8, 2012

Now availabe for 89 easy payments of $49.99!

I love to make people laugh. It's what I do. No matter how I'm feeling, I make it priority one to make you smile. It's almost therapeutic to me. You see, I deal with alot of pain every day. From my toes to my sinuses, I'm a walking wreck. It isn't that I'm here to complain. Far from it. I just want to let you know that laughter can make anyone feel better. If it wasn't for the smile on the faces of my wife and children, I would probably be a corpse.

I really beat the crap out of my body over the years. From racing dirt bike to falling into a 45 foot ravine and everything in between, I should be dead. It doesn't help that I smoke and have terrible Mountain Dew addiction. Currently I suffer from a mangled ankle, and seasonal nerve pain in my feet from GBS. It makes mornings and evenings a real blast. As a matter of fact, I just sneezed all over the screen of my laptop. Eww....

But, I still get up in the morning and do it all again. I do it for the fact that, yes I am in pain, but I am also alive. And until the day comes when I DON'T wake up, I will make the best of what life has to offer. That is why I like to make you laugh. I don't have to, I want to. Life can be pretty damn sucky, but it's only as sucky as you let it be. I don't speak for everyone, that's for sure. But I survive with a smile. My friends and family make sure I smile, so I love to return the favor.

Now, how about a song from my Greatest Hits compilation available through Flaming Cabbage Productions? Elvis and Kenny Rodgers be damned, I am SO much smoother.........


I love that the PLAY arrow is on my nose.....looks like some kind of mutant pimple. Keep smiling people!

No comments:

Post a Comment