Friday, November 9, 2012

Someone needs a helping hand badly.

Ok friends. I am trying to raise some money to get a car for a REALLY good friend that needs one for work, and that will be safe to drive his kids in as well. They literally have NO money to get a car, and now he has a chance to impe his situation. I have found a great deal for him and I have put some money down to help out, but I don't have enough to pay for the whole price. I need to raise $1000 in the next week. If you are interested, and want to help send me a response and I will tell you how you can help. I know times are really tough. I did what I could do to help, now I'm asking you to do the same if you can. I do NOT want to give his name on here as he has no idea I'm doing this. But if you need further details, I will share them with you. Thanks everyone!

You can also e-mail me at misterchipspc@yahoo.com for more details on what you can do to help out a really good person that always puts other ahead of himself.  I can also be sent a message via my Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/MARK.IN.THE.DARK

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment