Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Goodnight.

I really wanted to finish my countdown. I really wanted to share my love for music with everyone. But right now, I can't. I just.....can't.

I have too many things on my mind right now. Hell, I don't even have the energy to do my nightly Caption Contest. This may be the last time for quite awhile that I post to this blog.

My family and I are facing the reality of becoming homeless. I fought what I thought was a good fight against what I consider to be deplorable living conditions in our rental apartment. I'll know tomorrow if we have a leg to stand on. I don't really know what's going to happen.

So, if we don't ever meet again in this blog, just know that I loved writing it. It was something I always wanted to do. Sadly, nothing interests me at this moment. I have no desire to do anything.

I have a family to worry about. My family needs a roof over their heads. My family needs food on the table.

So, goodnight. Thanks for reading.

By the way, #1 was Foo Fighters - Everlong.

No comments:

Post a Comment