Friday, May 10, 2013

#14 in the countdown of my personal favorite songs of the last 20 years.

Taproot - Mine

Another tune that blasts out of the gate. I came across this band by accident and fell in love with them. This isn't the biggest songs from them, but it's my favorite. "Poem" from the same CD was the 5th most played rock song of 2005. Another band rocking right out of Ann Arbor, Michigan.

To me it seems that this is a love song, and yet a controlling love. You can read it either way I guess. I like to think that it's about a love that he can't see himself without.

From the 2002 release "Welcome", here is Mine.



Oh what the hell, here is Poem as well. Rock on!



See you guys next time as I continue my countdown of my 20 favorite songs from the last 20 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment