Saturday, May 4, 2013

#16 in the countdown of my personal favorite songs of the last 20 years.

Fenix TX - Threesome.

A pretty underrated song released in 2001. I used to BLAST this in my headphones while playing Soldier Of Fortune 2 on my computer. It really got the blood going. Then again, I usually drank about 8 beers at the same time so Kenny G would probably have the same effect.

The CD was always in my first 10 in the rack on my desk, and I always had it on the computer ready to go. This song was actually playing on the now defunct MTV-X when I found out my divorce to my first wife was final via US mail. I proceeded to crank it up even louder.

The band broke up soon after this CD was released. A damn shame too. The band had a lot of promise. I would have loved to have seen more albums from them.

From the 2001 release Lechuza, here is Threesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment