Tuesday, May 14, 2013

#13 in the countdown of my personal favorite songs of the last 20 years.

Matthew Good Band - Hello Time Bomb.

The best band you may never have listened too. Canadian rockers flying under the radar for years. This song was their biggest single released, it was nominated for a Juno Award for best single in 2000. The video and song was a KIND OF departure from their usual songs. I have been a big fan for years.

I remember hearing this song while still recovering from GBS. The CD Beautiful Midnight, from which launched this song as it's first single, was in my Pathfinder when I first started driving on a regular basis after being sick for so long.

If you are interested, check out the other songs floating around out there by MGB.  I highly recommend them.

From the 1999 CD, Beautiful Midnight I present Hello Time Bomb.



And just for good measures, check out another AWESOME song from Matthew Good Band. This one is called Strange Days. We can probably all learn something from this video.



See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment