Monday, April 15, 2013

I'll quote Louis C.K. today......(some profanity)

Believe it or not, I can relate to this. Something similar happened to me several years ago. Enjoy......
 
 
"I was taking a shit the other day and my wife was out of the house. So I have to shit with the door open 'cause I have to watch my kids. Otherwise, I have to gather them in to watch Daddy shit. That's the only alternative. So I'm shitting with the door open and I'm watching my daughter who's standing there in a t-shir...t and no diaper. I'm watching her from behind and just a little dark spot appears between her butt cheeks. Honestly, for a second, I didn't realize what it was because I've never just seen an ass shitting in the open. Then the next thing I know a fucking man-sized crap just fucking ... She shits on the floor and then -- keep in mind I'm shitting at the moment -- she slips on her own shit, falls deeply into it, and cracks her head. Now she's lying in her own shit and crying her eyes out 'cause she got hurt. And I, with shit hanging out of my ass, have to get up and wobble over. I gotta do the penguin walk and pick her up and comfort her. We're both covered in my shit, her shit. The dog is trying to lick it off because the dog loves my daughter's shit. That's my house." - Louis C.K

No comments:

Post a Comment