Thursday, April 25, 2013

Coming up, my personal Top 20 songs since 1992 and the story behind why I like the song!

Starting on Friday, I will be posting my personal top 20 songs of the last 20 or so years. There is a story behind each one, and I hope you'll enjoy the tale.

I get A LOT of people who asked me over the years if I had to do a "Top 25 songs of all time" list, what would they be? That's a tough one to call. I know that Led Zeppelin's "Ten years Gone" is in my Top 5. Maybe someday I'll cover that list.

Anyone that knows me, KNOWS my love for 90's rock. I have awesome memories of those years, and I'm going to share at least 20 of them over the next dozen or so blogs. (I may post 2 songs a day, we'll see.)

Anyways, stick around. It all starts tomorrow.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment