Monday, April 29, 2013

#18 in the countdown of my personal favorite songs of the last 20 years.

John Mellencamp - Your Life Is Now

This album was the first thing I listened to when I got out of the hospital after having GBS. The whole time I was in there, I only had 3 CDs that would play, so needless to say I needed something else. This track was the first one that came on. From his self-titled album released in 1998. I listened to some of his music, but not a lot. This song however grabbed me, and I instantly fell in love with it.

It was also the first song I ripped from a CD on to my computer. I still have the original rip saved on  a back up disc. Making it the oldest rip in my music collection. It's an uplifting song, and the violin is so well blended into the song that it seems to flow with the vocals.

Please enjoy Your Life Is Now, my #18 song in my countdown.


Come back tomorrow for #17. Once again, it's a tie between two song. (Hey, my countdown my rules!)

No comments:

Post a Comment