Thursday, March 28, 2013

Let's do this!

Ok, folks. Autism Awareness 2013 has begun. April is Autism Awareness Month, and in honor ofthis, I have started my 2nd fundraiser to help out. Please visit the link below to my fundraiser:

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/autism-awareness-2013/x/947972

You can help JUST by spreading the word. This means alot to me, as our son Nolan has autism. There are so many people out there that need help that just isn't available to them. This can at least help a little. ANYTHING you can do to help would be greatly appreciated. Even just spreading the word about autism does more good than you think.

If you don't want to make a donation to my fundraiser, and feel more comfortable donating nationally, please visit http://www.autismspeaks.org/ for a list of things you can do to help.

Many perks are available to those who donate. I would give the shirt off my back to help my son. Other parents would to if they could.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment