Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Do you want to help?

I'm preparing the Autism Awareness 2013 Fundraiser. I want to be able to raise enough money to supply families with autistic children computer tablets that can further assist them to help those kids communicate better. As a father with an autistic child, I know how tough it can be working with them. I have the ability to provide my child with the help he needs. But there are SO many others that don't have the money or the information they need to get the help that is important. This fundraiser NOT only raises money, but awareness.


http://thegazette.com/2012/02/17/touch-screen-tablets-help-connect-autistic-kids-with-their-families-and-world/


I have plenty of things I am offering in exchange for cash donations. I have 3 brand new laptops, 20-16GB USB Flash Drives, gift cards and I will also offer 3 month and 6 month free tech support offers from myself as perks. If you or anyone else you know want to help donate either time or goods to the fundraiser, please contact me through this blog, my e-mail or my Facebook page and I will be more than happy to give you details on how you can help.

My goal is to raise enough for 10 Samsung Galaxy Tablets for those families that need them.. 100% of all money raised goes to this cause.

This is something that I believe in, and is very close to my heart. I will start the fundraiser on Sunday March 31st. That will give me enough time to not only prepare, but also give anyone that wants to help, the time THEY need to contact me. Even if it's homemade crafts or even a stuffed animal. all donations as perks will help.

Thank you, and let's do something good.

No comments:

Post a Comment