Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Post 100

Post #100.

Welcome to my little milestone. Took long enough, eh?

Well, I have been away from the blog for quite awhile. To be honest, after all of the trouble Google had fixing my page, I kind of lost my way. I found myself not really wanting to write much. My life has had it's ups and downs, and right now "real" life has been more important than "blog" life, as it should. This had been my release. My way of sharing my life, and hoping for a few good laughs as well. Things change, sometimes rather quickly. I was going to abandon The Daily Skid Mark, as the things in my life over the last  weeks have been overwhelming. My son, Nolan has been diagnosed with ADHD as well as a mild form of Autism. We knew something was wrong, and I had hoped that it was something that would pass, but it didn't. Now he is getting the help he needs, and in time will be able to function as a normal happy child should. TCAPS (our local school district) has been wonderful in the assistance they have given us. I don't know what I would do without them.

My health has been a big concern for me this year. At one point I wasn't even sure if I would be around for my family by summer. I have been so exhausted for no reason at all. I have lost the urge to do most anything. It has been a chore to be able to play with my children. They can tell, and even at their young age, they know Daddy isn't well. I'm just so tired. Physically and mentally. The energy levels are drained. I don't know......

Do I want to continue this blog? Yes. Will I continue this blog? Of course. I may not update it daily, but I will post something on here to entertain and/or inform. But for right now, we'll see how my heath goes.

By the way, I found out my 5th grade teacher in Marcellus that I suspected was a pedophile, died last year. Just thought you would want to know.

I'm going to go take my medication now. All in the pursuit of living for another day.

2 comments:

  1. Advice...some like it, others dont. I guess it's all in the content and how it's given, right? I know that I'm not an important part of your life and dont really have the right to give you advice, but I know that you are worried for your health and would probably do anything to stick around for your children, so I am going to offer some advice. It is given in love and a caring attitude, and you dont have to take it or follow it, but please consider it. PLEASE stop drinking Mountain Dew and eating all the crap that you love to eat!! All that sugar and fat is part of why you feel so shitty, I promise you. Notice, I didnt say that it is all of the reason...I'm sure that there is more to it, but I KNOW that the crap you ingest has a big part in it. I love my friends, no matter how far estranged, and you are included in that mix. I want to see you stick around for a good long time :)
    Again, this is all said in love, dear...take care of the body you're in and it will take care of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I love reading your blog, so please dont give it up :)

    ReplyDelete