Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Blogger 101

Another day of snow and ice. And that's just in my brain! The snow days we have here in Traverse City are nothing compared to life in Marcellus. When I lived there, snow days didn't exist. What would happen is the buses would come and get you, and hope for the best. We would get stuck 2-3 times a week in the winter, and the district truck would just be dispatched to come get you out. That's why I was SO happy when I got an electronic football game for Christmas in 1979. I always had something to entertain myself when we sat on that bus in the middle of nowhere.

So, as I begin to continue this story, I get that DAMN error from Google again saying that I cannot save my draft, and that this page will close. So now I have to find something funny or entertaining before the page closes.....oh what to post....

I have never tried turduckin. I want to, and maybe someday I will.

I once gave a girl a rose in high school during the "rose sale" and she laughed at me. I heard later the same thing happened to her. Yeah, she gave a rose to another girl, and THAT girl laughed at her.

I did LSD once. I made the mistake of watching The Flintstones. Don't ever do that. I never did again. The LSD OR The Flintstones.

Another little tidbit that I never told anyone. In the Spring of 1986 during my senior year in high school, I had moved out and was on my own. I lived at a house on Niles Ave near the intersection of Niles and Napier. My buddy from school also rented a room in this house, and told me about it. A guy named Jim owned the place and had a business in New Buffalo called "Jim's Lazy Boy Grocery". I ended up moving out in July of that year because Jim was a little weird when he drank. My buddy also bailed. If I remember right, he just simply vanished. I say that because I never heard from him again. Turns out that Jim was molesting boys. Yup. right there in the house I lived in and I never even knew it. I guess it happened when nobody was home. He ended up being arrested and may have even died in prison. I don't know. I never heard about him again either.

Wow, now that I think about it I really want to remember his last name so I can find out if he got what he deserved. If anyone who lived in Saint Joseph remembers him, can you find out his last name for me? I hope he burned.

Anyways, here is something funny for you to watch:





No comments:

Post a Comment