Thursday, January 3, 2013

Slack Attack!

Howdy folks! Sorry I have been absent from the blog. We have had alot going on in our lives, and I needed to concentrate on what is important to maintain some stability. That being said, how are you guys doing?

Update on what I call "The Molding". Seems our choices are slim on what we can do. Either stay here and clean the mold ourselves, or try and find another home to rent. It would be cheaper to just stay here and deal with it, but that leaves a health issue. On the other hand, rentals are so expensive in our area. We can actually afford it, but the security deposit would break us.

So, I have decided that if I can work with our landlord and get the mold issue fixed, we will stay.

Everything else right now is trivial. A roof over our heads come first.

Did you know that the band Sugarloaf was originally called "Chocolate Hair"? I just saw that on Music Choice. Just thought I would throw that out there.

Anyways, I have a great story about living in Marcellus during 1978-1979 I will share with you tomorrow. I know I make alot of jokes about rednecks and stuff but THIS story will just kill you.

Take care! Great to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment