Friday, December 21, 2012

The end.

As we look back on the world as it slowly crumbles apart, we must thank the Mayans for warning us, and yet we did nothing to stop it. I look out my window and see a gaping hole in the ground with flames shooting out of it. A chunk of space rock has flattened the neighbors house, and smoke is rising on the horizon.

Yes, the End Of Days are here just like it was written all of those years ago. It seems like just hours ago that Sir Richard Charles Nicholas Branson launched his ARK3 spacecraft, along with 3000 of the most important people as well as the Victoria's Secret Angels, into space in order to repopulate on whatever planet they find.

As for the rest of us, we have to deal with getting vaporized in a spray of blue earth. I have made peace with myself, and I accept that I won't have to worry about getting the oil changed in the van. Thank GOD.....I was so passed the 3000 miles. As I type this, TV stations are going off the air. Radio stations are playing the doomsday countdown, eventually reaching the number one song that was the harbinger of this destruction. I assume it will be Celebrate by Kool And The Gang.

So, as I type these final words before the landslide of mud and debris come to take me away. I just want to say in the immortal words of Dr. Johnny Fever.....


Booger.




What? You say end of the world never happened? Really? So what you're telling me is that I have to continue living my life, and dealing with things that really matter, and NOT freak out about what a dead society wrote about that actually had NOTHING to do with any end of world prophecy?

Well, duh. I better get that oil changed.






No comments:

Post a Comment