Friday, December 14, 2012

I am sickened by how evil people can be.

I was going to write about something funny that we did in school when I was young. It was a pretty good story, but I can't. I'm sick to my stomach at what happened today.

A sick person took the lives of 20 children and 6 adults this morning at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newton Connecticut. Untold horrors are coming out about what happened. Poor innocent children that had not even begun to enjoy life. How can people like this do something like this to innocent helpless children? How can ANY child feel safe?

I can't even continue to write about this. I have too many tears in my eyes right now. There is a special place in hell for bastards like this. He may be dead, but he can NEVER be dead enough.

My heart goes out to the families that lost children and loved ones today. I could never in a million years imagine what they are going through. I don't know what I would do if something happened to my kids.

Especially the way their young lives were taken.

I will say a prayer for them all tonight. Please include them in yours as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment